Spring 2021 P-20 Network Meeting| Free
Each year, the Illinois P-20 Network hosts meetings in the Fall and the Spring. The Spring 2021 Meeting is being planned to be held online on April 29, 2021, from 9 AM until 11.30 AM. Register for the Spring 2021 P-20 Network Meeting.
The meeting will begin with a keynote presentation by JFF Senior Advisor Stephanie Malia Krauss, author of Making It: What Today’s Kids Need for Tomorrow’s World.
From there, there will be a diverse student panel followed by critical, agenda-setting discussions pertaining to the following topics:
- Learning and Time and Place
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion as a Core Value and Central to All Processes
- Growing and Sustaining a Diverse Workforce of Talented Educators
- Assessment and Data for Learning
- Community Engagement to Deepen Learning and Strengthen Communities
In these discussions, P-20 Network members will share lessons learned from the strategies that have been implemented to support learning during the COVID-19 pandemic, and they will discuss how to leverage these experiences to implement more effective models of learning for students of all ages as well as to identify policies and resources to support these changes.